Friday, November 12, 2010

14. 500 Days of Summer.

14. 500 Days of Summer.
An excellent movie in any way I looked at it (I think is because of my actual mood). A perfect movie filled with well done things. 1. A movie that is titled with a game word that is essential to the movie is starting good. 2. A movie about a much used topic but that refreshes the whole topic develops good. 3. A movie that works between flashbacks and flash-forwards along 500 days, obligates you to stay focused, but at the same time is surprising and entertaining you. 4. A movie that makes a perfect circle and then completes and gives itself the greatest meaning with the last word of the movie will finish excellent. 4. A movie where architecture is central, chose an excellent city, Los Angeles (SF or NY would had been so predictable), the last shoot is in a beautiful location.
I fell completely to the "Summer effect" her childish behavior, her attitude that looked so absent minded all the time, as if she were completely off the world, wandering in her own reality. Her opinions about life, love, relationships are great. She looks lovely in those old-doll looking dresses.
This movie along with Wall Street 2 are the ones with the best music, I realized that music is much more important for a movie than I thought before, I am also putting more attention to the music.
"There is plenty other fish in the sea" "Color my life with the chaos of trouble" "There are two kind of people in the world, women, and men" "This is not a love story, this is a story about love"


No comments:

Post a Comment